Don't worry! None of your friends or followers will ever know you were here.
Ms/Mrs Thuy Ha - HN Team
Phone: +848 (+84) 4 35 38 1996 Ext: 106
First Alliances’ Client is a big foreign manufacturing
Working location: Hanoi & Thai Nguyen
• Manage month-end and year-end close process and deliver reporting and variance analysis to prior periods
• Lead and coordinate external audit and act as the primary interface with the auditor and tax firms
• Work with outside tax firm to manage tax provisions, compliance, and planning, including transfer pricing agreements and research of various emerging tax laws and regulations. Ensure timely filing of federal, state and city tax returns and other statutory filings
• Partner with Corporate Accounting and Reporting team on the assessment and implementation of new accounting policies
• Implement and maintain effective internal controls and safeguards over company assets, receipt of revenue, payments of authorized expenses, compliance with contractual obligations, and compliance with company policies
• Support continuous improvements of ERP system to support company growth and new business models and revenue streams. Serve as the lead on any ERP system changes that require interdepartmental coordination
• Participate in contracts review to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with group accounting policies
• Develop and implement effective risk mitigation strategies to minimize company’s exposure, working in close collaboration with Legal and business teams
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, ACCA or CPA certificate is a plus
• Min level audit senior (manufacturing sector) in Big4 or big accounting/audit consulting firm
• SAP/ERP knowledge
• Good English communication and presentation
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
Salary: $1500 - $1700