First Alliances' Client provides world class quality in the Mining industry
- A electrical and instrumentation engineer (E&I engineer) is responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- E&I engineers ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- E&I engineers need a thorough understanding of the operational processes of an organization. They have a multidisciplinary role, working closely with colleagues across a number of functions, including operations, purchasing and design.
- Electrical and instrumentation engineers develop skills in specific control disciplines such as advanced process control (APC), distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA). The use of these disciplines will depend on the exact nature of individual job roles.
- In general however, tasks and responsibilities can include:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Designing and developing new control systems; testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems; analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports; managing operations;
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff; project management within cost and time constrained environments; troubleshooting and problem-solving;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with the health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which work is undertaken;
- Providing advice and consultancy support;
- Writing computer software and test procedures; developing new business proposals;
- Accepting responsibility and a level of accountability that is proportionate to the seniority of the position.
- Recognized engineering qualifications or Tertiary qualification in Electrical, Instrumentation or Control Engineering.
- 4-5 years working as an electrical, automation or control engineer in a maintenance or plant role in a heavy industry, relevant mining/processing or petroleum industry.
- Experience with ABB800xa control system is very desirable.
- Experience with PLC programming and maintenance; Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens.
- Experience with High and Low Voltage networks such as transformers, protection relays, VSDs and MCCs.
- Understanding of industrial communications protocols, Profibus, Modbus, TCP/IP.
- A good understanding of process control in mineral processing.
- Experience with instrumentation such as flow, pressure and level measurement, and control loops.
- Proficient in Oral and written English
- Safety, Health, Environment and Community practices.
- Computer Literacy and knowledge of MS office, SAP
||Thái Nguyên, Viet Nam
Are you interested in this job? Do not wait any longer and apply directly.