- To discover, create, align and implement product strategies for payments and exchange of money to secure long term proﬁtable growth and the achievement of revenue and proﬁt targets.
- Own the product roadmap for the payments suite with a focus on customer expectation as well as market research, competitive analysis and benchmarking to help deﬁne new functions and features.
- Track technology trends and validate product requirements and speciﬁcations in collaboration with colleagues, lead customers and channel partners.
- Gather data on new product ideas and evaluate them for ﬁnancial and market potential.
- Work with product development on new products and current product enhancements ensuring achievement of strategic revenue objectives.
- Deﬁne product speciﬁcations using high-level wireframes, ﬂow diagrams and clear and consistent user stories with any acceptance criteria or supporting documentation supplied.
- Play a lead role in the product lifecycle by breaking down product requirements into user stories with our customers and internal teams and participate in development sprints and taking the product/project to market launch.
- Support product development in resolving functional questions throughout the development effort.
- Lead introduction of products into the market in line with agreed timescales and customer satisfaction targets.
- With support from Sales and Marketing develop and implement pricing strategies, core product messaging and positioning and programs supporting the global customer base.
- Work with and train the Marketing and Sales teams to help develop product collateral, demos and training courses for product launches/product line enhancements.
- Measure product performance after a new feature is implemented.
- Analyse and report on the performance of features in production, reﬂecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Lead the cross-functional team – consisting of Engineering, Solutions, Marketing, PreSales, Customer Services and Technical Services to ensure whole-product readiness.
- Hyper-commuicate, challenge, debate and pivot. on product plans.
- Proven strategic and commercial experience in a product management / product development role with a forward thinking ﬁnancial or ﬁnTech company.
- Knowledge of local payments industry in terms of infrastructure
- Proven track record of successful new product development using formal methodologies working with an Agile Technology Team, preferably using Scrum.
- Sound understanding and practical experience of modern technology stacks, application development methodologies and hosting infrastructures including cloud and on-premise.
- Experience of developing and implementing go to market strategies for products in addition to core product development experience.
- Experience of inﬂuencing product strategy at CxO level.
- Ability to continuously prioritise development based on business value.
- Ability to create and foster consensus from the whole business for a coherent product vision that helps align sales, development, delivery and service teams.
||Hà Nội, Viet Nam
Banking & Financial Services
Financial Services, Information Technology / Telecommunications
Are you interested in this job? Do not wait any longer and apply directly.
Save this Job
Print this Job
Mr. Ninh Nguyen - HN Team
Phone: (+844) 35 38 1996 Ext: 122
To apply for this job, please send your CV to Contact Person above.
For more details, please call us at: 08 3910 2080 (HCMC) or 04 3538 1996 (Hanoi)