First Alliances' Client is a Global Corporation that operates businesses in various industries
• In charge for technical management of after sales service for home appliance products.
• Make sure after sales service activity does its best to meet customer needs by troubleshooting problems, solving customer complaints, giving helpful technical support to authorized service centers.
• Co-operate with other sections to setup and maintain authorized service network.
• Oversee the smooth functions relating regular technical training for authorized service centers as well as dealers.
• Provide training and guidance to team members in order to achieve targets towards department objectives.
• Verify service jobs reported from partners.
• Regular review of work flow and propose improvement of in charged operation.
• Reporting monthly about service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling customers, authorized service center, including 3 years in managing a team.
• Bachelor degree in related Engineering.
• Working experience in troubleshooting of home appliance refrigeration systems.
• Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis on understanding customers.
• Experience in ISO 9000 system implement.
• Proficient in MS Office.
||Hà Nội, Viet Nam
Electrical / Electronics
Are you interested in this job? Do not wait any longer and apply directly.