Don't worry! None of your friends or followers will ever know you were here.
Everyday managers at all levels are challenged to produce results through the effective management of processes and the leadership of others. The research is clear that leaders who have higher levels of emotional intelligence create positive work environments, generate higher levels of employee engagement, deliver higher performance, manage change better and experience less work-based stress.
Therefore, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the single most important leadership competency in the contemporary workplace. This seminar explores the basic theory and practice of emotional intelligence and quickly moves on to the application of EQ to a wide range of management and leadership issues.
Key Learning Points
- Better understand why emotional intelligence improves leadership effectiveness.
- Know the meaning of emotional intelligence and a model for using the concept in their work and life.
- Develop a professional and personal development plan for applying EQ on the job.
- Maximize your leadership performance by using emotional intelligence
Innovative Learning Design
- Activities to access feelings.
- Reflection and Group work.
- Viewing of clips, documentaries and excerpts, real life experiments.
- Sharing tips to practice EQ at work daily.
- Director, Peak Performers Training & Consultancy
- General Manager, EQ Asia Pte Ltd
- Six Seconds EQ Certified Practitioner and SEI Coach
- Certified Enneagram Spectrum Facilitator
- Miss Singapore Universe 1987
- Biochemistry (Hons) NUS, Singapore
Marion Nicole Teo has over 20 year experience working in diverse industries, including financial institutes, government agencies, universities and retailers. Her domain expertise is in Image Enhancement, Etiquette and Protocol, Communication, Service Quality, Conflict Resolution, Personal Effectiveness and Standards Implementation.
She has trained people from diverse industries. These include clients like CIMB Bank Berhad, DBS Bank, Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd, Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd, Prudential Assurance Singapore (Pte) Ltd, Hansgrohe Pte Ltd, McDonald’s, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Airlines, Singapore Tourism Board, Changi Beach Club and others.
This event is for our business partners and high profile clients, including 120 Leaders, Director, and Manager in Human Resources. This event will give you an opportunity to interact with various clients and colleagues in recruitment industry.
Reservation to this event is by invitation only. To attend the seminar, please contact our Consultant in charge for more supports.